September 21 and 22
Tickets for a 50/50 drawing will be sold during Registration. This helps pay for the costs to run the R&B.
The R & B Bass Circuit pays back 100%. Thus, every dollar that has been collected by all divisions throughout the season will be paid back at this event. Our account will have $0.00 after October 16.
Cost to participate in the classic is $100.
All R & B Bass Circuit classic tournaments pay back 1 spot for every 4 teams, with a maximum of 10 paid spots. Money has been added to the pot after each tournament and every dollar from the membership fee has also been added. To see how much has been collected, check out the Payback page.
A Big Bass Prize will be awarded each day.
1. Any Team fishing a total of six Regular Season Tournaments has qualified for the classic. One Pay Skip is allowed!
2. Any Team fishing a total of three Super Saturday Tournaments has qualified for the classic. No Pay Skips allowed!
NOTE: Changed for 2022 - Super Saturday Tournament results or points will not count toward the regular season for qualification toward the Classic. A team must fish fish 6 of 8 Regular Season Tournaments OR 3 of 4 Super Saturday Tournaments for a path to the classic.
3. The top 50% of teams from an average of all tournament boat draws will qualify for the classic. For example, if the averages of the Regular Season or Super Saturday Tournaments is 40 teams, the top 20 teams in the standings will qualify. A team who finished outside of 20th place for example but participated in all 6 Regular Season Tournaments or All 3 Super Saturday Tournaments still qualifies.
However, tournament directors do not count. If directors are fortunate to finish in the top 50% they will not take a team out of the Classic. Hence, in the example above, if directors finished 5th place overall, the top 21 teams would actually qualify.
The starting order will be determined by total YTD points. The team with the most points will be boat 1 and so forth. Ties are broken by the largest bass weighed in, further ties broken by total weight.
If one individual of a team cannot attend the classic, the remaining member can if they so choose partner up with a member of another team who also has a team member that cannot attend. They may fish from the same boat, but not as a new team for the classic, each individual will weigh in their catch to count as their team’s, as fished throughout the year's, weight.
Rules & Boat Order
There will be no rule changes from the regular-season tournaments with the exception of starting order and length.
The starting order will be determined by the final Point Standings YTD for a team regardless if point total comes from 3 Super Saturday (Double Points) or Best 6 Regular Season Results.
The expectation is for Registration and the Pre-Tournament meeting to be conducted Friday night, teams should launch immediately upon arrival on tournament days. Boat #1 will take off promptly at the official start time. If a team is not present when their number is called, they will be sent to the back of the line! To insure an prompt take off, it is vital all teams arrive early.
Take off will be held at the Elizabeth Park Ramp each day. Teams are responsible for their own ramp fees.
All connecting waters will become off limits at 6:00 pm October 13th. No Exceptions!
Registration & Pre-Tournament Meeting
Registration will be held Friday the 13th starting at 6:00 PM at the Ramp, if it rains and a pavilion is available we will move under cover. We will start the meeting at 6:30 or when all teams present have checked in. At least one member from each team must register and be in attendance for the meeting unless prior arrangements are made with the Tournament director/s in advance. In such a case that a person will not be present, the registration fee must be paid in advance. The starting order will be adjusted based on paid entry's and the starting order plates will be passed out Friday night.
R & B Bass Circuit
The cost to participate for the Classic is $100. 100% of this money will be paid back. See below.
If you believe that you should have been included in the above list and were not, or if I have made any errors PLEASE Text, Call or email Jim Graham at 260-403-2673 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated on
9/9/2023 by Jim G
2023 Classic Results
Points - Team # & Members
1. 252 - 9 - BILL SUTTON JR. - BILL SUTTON SR. (Big Fish 5.13) Reg Div.
2. 252 - 2 - JOHN GIPSON - KRIS IODICE (Big Fish 3.98) Super Div.
3. 250 - 34 - STEVE KLINE - MARK FARVER Super Div.
4. 248 - 31 - KYLE KASER - DUSTIN HAMILTON Super Div.
5. 246 - 1 - JIM GRAHAM - GREG REKEWEG Regular Div.
6. 236 - 24 - DAVID BROWN - TERRY SCHOETTMERSuper Div.
7. 226 - 32 - RON FABISZAK - DAVE HOFFMANSuper Div.
8. 225 - 8 - LESTER HOCHSTETLER - MARTIN
HOCHSTETLER Regular Div.
9. 223 - 4 - BOB BRUICK -MATT GARDENOUR Regular Div.
10. 219 - 7 - MARK MILLER - TYSON OPDYCKE* Regular Div.
11. 214 - 37 - STEVE PRANGE - GARY PRICE Super Div.
12. 208 - 21 - BRIAN McNEAL - JIM BETTS Regular Div.
13. 198 - 26 - RYAN GRAY - HUNTER PATTON Super Div.
14. 197 - 3 - AARON KRIDER - NATE KRIDER Regular Div.
15. 192 - 35 - SCOTT SIZEMORE - LEEANN SIZEMORE Super Div.
16. 192 - 27 - JAKE SHAPLAND - KEN HOLDER Super Div.
17. 174 - 33 - SHAUN CALLWWAY - JEREMY LARSON Super Div.
18. 149 - 11 - SHAWN FLEGAL - TOM HALL Regular Div.19. 146 - 18 - BRIAN MOLNAR - DERECK MOLNAR Regular Div.20. 140 - 13 - TROY TAYLOR - RYAN DEVEAU Regular Div.
21. 130 - 29 - MATT CRAIN - STEVE GROVE Super Div.
AS OF 08/13/21
Entering Canadian Waters for Leisure Cruising
You can now enter Canada for leisure and touring, including pleasure fishing, sightseeing and other discretionary purposes (known as loop movements).
However, you must continuously remain on your boat while in Canadian waters not land in Canada nor make contact with another boat not moor or anchor while in Canadian waters
If at any point, you land on Canadian soil, come in contact with another boat or drop anchor, you will be required to report to the CBSA and if you’re eligible to enter Canada, you will become subject to all entry requirements including pre-arrival testing and submitting your mandatory information into ArriveCAN. Travellers engaged in transit or loop movements are not required to report to the CBSA.
ONLINE LICENSE APPLICATION CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED VIA ONTARIO'S ONLINE PORTAL. TEAMS SHOULD BE ADVISED THAT THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO FIRST OBTAIN/PURCHASE AN ONTARIO OUTDOORS CARD
(CLICK CREATE WITH NEW OUTDOORS CARD)
NOTE: ONCE YOU'VE CREATED YOUR OUTDOORS CARD YOU'LL THEN BE ABLE TO SELECT YOUR 8-DAY NR SPORT FISHING LICENSE
Brian and Dereck lead Day 1 with a 20.69 lb sack of small mouth anchored by the days largest bass
The finished strong on day 2 finishing second with a 16.82 sack again taking day 2's big bass honors with a 4.23 small mouth. Their two day total was 37.51 LBS for 10 fish...
The father son team ending up taking home $1,780 for first place and $140 each day for Big Bass honors bring their two day total to $2,060. Nice Job guys!
Brian Molnar and Dereck Molnar
Shawn Callwway and Jeremy Larson
Shawn and Jeremy came in on Saturday with a
5 fish limit of 16.84 sitting just 3.85 pounds
behind the leaders Brian and Dereck.
On day two they improved their day one limit,
winning day two with 5 fish that went 17.13 lbs.
Added to their day one catch their total weight came to 33.97 pounds giving them second place and taking home $1,050 Outstanding!
2023 Classic Champions
Bill Sutton Sr.
Bill Sutton Jr.
Finishing the top of the season leader board for the regular tournament division, The Regular Season Champions came in 3rd place on both Saturday with and Sunday with a two day total of 33.61 pounds.
Back to Back 3rd place finishes locked them in 3rd Place overall taking home $600