Regular Tournaments
- ​Regular Season Entry Fee $70.00

- ​​
1​ in every 5 teams participating will win a cash award starting at 11 teams with a maximum of payout of 10 places. Thus, if 60 teams participate, only 10 teams will receive a cash prize.​

​- The Big Bass Award ($10 of the $70 entry fee) pays back two spots: 80% will be paid back to the biggest fish, while the remaining 20% will be paid back to the second biggest fish. None of this money is placed into the classic pot. The $10 towards big bass makes a team eligible for just one Big Bass Award.

Super Saturdays
- Super Saturday Entry Fee $130.00 - Super Saturdays tournament have double the entry fee and a more aggressive payout but double the contribution to the classic fund. ​

- 1​ in every 5 teams participating will win a cash award starting at 6 teams with a maximum of payout of 10 places. Thus, if 60 teams participate, only 10 teams will receive a cash prize.​​

​- The Big Bass Award ($10 of the $130 entry fee) pays back two spots: 60% will be paid back to the biggest fish, while the remaining 40% will be paid back to the second biggest fish. None of this money is placed into the classic pot. The $10 towards big bass makes a team eligible for just one Big Bass Award.

​All Tournaments
- 90% of all entry fees collected at each tournament will be paid back at that tournament.**​

- ​​The remaining 10% will be placed into the Classic Pot and will be dispersed there.** ​

- ​​A $30 Team Membership fee is collected before participation. 100% of this money will be placed into the Classic pot. One membership fee makes a team eligible to participate in both divisions.

- ​​Taken from the Classic Pot, a cash prize up to $400 will be awarded to the Points Champions. If the average field is 40 or more boats, $400 will be awarded to the Season Champions. If 30 boats is the average, $300 will be awarded, and so forth and the purchase of plaques. 100% of the remaining balance will be paid back at the Classic Pot.

*​​​Tournament ​​Directors do not pay membership or entry fees for tournaments, only Big Bass. 

​​​​​​** The expense of this website will be withdrawn from the Classic Fund. Maintaining the website is a requirement for several of the contingency programs available to R&B members. All other expenses are covered through the 50/50 drawings.

​Records indicating the amount of money paid back will be posted on the website
2021 Classic Pot

Memberships: $0
Maxi Super Saturday - $0​
Hamilton - $0​
 
​Webster - $0
Wawasee Super Saturday - $0
Sylvan - $0
Paw Paw - $0
Diamond - $0
​Lake St. Clair 
- $0
​Palestine  Super Saturday - $0​
Dukes Bridge - $0​​
St. Joe River - $0​​
Randol  - $0​​
Winona  - $0​​​
Palestine - $0​​
Wawasee - $0​​​​


Classic Total:​​ 

​​


​​2020 Total: $3,152