The R & B Bass Circuit is excited to announce a partnership with Rod Bender Baits! These baits are hand poured out of the state of Ohio. Learn about the many different colors and baits by clicking on the link or logo.
R & B News:
The Bargain Center:
For all R & B Bass Circuit members, we offer you to post and sell any fishing related items on our website. The process is simple:
- Send me photos of your item at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide information on items (the more details, the better)
- Include starting price
- Furnish contact information
Click on the images for more information.
- Updated: Boat #1 for both divisions are being raffled off, along with a Free 2016 Season to raise money for the 2016 Classic. Tickets can be purchased at Beef O'Brady's Restaurant during the Bassmaster Classic Final Weigh-in March 6 or at either of the two Open Tournaments. A winner will be drawn the week of April 4-8.
- New: If the West Division tournament on Lake Michigan has hazardous winds, the event will be moved to the Benton Harbor stretch of the St. Joe River. Despite the odds of this being remote, We would announce the change on this website and FaceBook at least 24 hours in advance.
- Any team who fills out a 2016 Entry Form and delivers it to a tournament director either personally or through the mail (addresses can be found on Entry Form page) before or at the Fundraiser, March 6, will automatically be entered in a drawing for a free 2016 season team membership fee.
- Two Open Tournaments have been scheduled for 2016. More information can be found by clicking on the link.
- At each tournament on Lake Wawasee & Syracuse, the DNR requires tournament directors to record data on each fish weighed. This data is not wasted, but used by the DNR for studies and to make decisions about the fishery. The data collected in 2013 can be viewed, Statewide Black Bass Tournament Monitoring 2013.
- We are excited to announce a partnership with Rod Bender Baits for the 2016 season! Coming from Ohio, these baits are hand poured and offer a slew of soft plastic options. View their informative website to learn more and find Monthly Specials. Also, follow them on Facebook and Instagram, or better yet, visit their booth at the Columbus Fishing Expo!