The Bargain Center:
For all R & B Bass Circuit members, we offer you to post and sell any fishing related items on our website. The process is simple:
- Send me photos of your item at email@example.com
- Provide information on items (the more details, the better)
- Include starting price
- Furnish contact information
These are made of durable, lightweight steel.
Contact: Dave Terry 260-349-3526 or Andy Buss 574-993-3028
- Congratulations to John Gipson and Tom Noe for winning at Lake Freeman with 9.64 pounds. Full details are available here.
The final South Division tournament is September 22nd at Lake Shafer at Indiana Beach.
- Congratulations to Kyle Kovets for winning at Coldwater Lake with a winning weight of 12.7 Lb, anchored by the days largest bass at 4.87 Lb. Click here or on the picture for the Tournament Results, full details will be available soon.
Once again, The EAST is the BEAST! East Division's Point totals have been tabulated and with only one more R&B Tournament left in the season, more east teams have qualified for the classic then perhaps the other two divisions combined! An Unofficial list of those qualifying for the classic through the east side has been posted. Click Here to view the UNOFFICIAL East Classic List
The Red Roof Inn in Taylor, Michigan, is offering a special discount for R & B Bass Circuit members during their stay for the Classic on the Detroit River. However, reservations must be made by September 4 to lock in those rates. Book Now! More information, including promotional code, can be found on the Classic Page.
Boat for Sale - 2019 Ranger Z518L
200 hp Mercury - Four Stroke
Boat, Trailer, & Standard Equipment
Contact: Ron Nelson 269-876-9775
Congratulations to Bill Sutton and Cory Gaff for winning the West Division finale at Lake Maxinkuckee. Despite a cold front with rain and strong winds, they managed a 12.31 pound limit. A full report can be viewed by clicking on the link or picture.