The R & B Bass Circuit is excited to announce a partnership with Rod Bender Baits! These baits are hand poured out of the state of Ohio. Learn about the many different colors and baits by clicking on the link or logo.
R & B News:
The Bargain Center:
For all R & B Bass Circuit members, we offer you to post and sell any fishing related items on our website. The process is simple:
- Send me photos of your item at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide information on items (the more details, the better)
- Include starting price
- Furnish contact information
- A tournament being held May 21 on Pine & Stone Lake in LaPorte, Indiana will raise money for the United Way charity organization. Entry fee is $110 and will run 6:00 - 1:00. For more information contact Chris Kmiecik 219-861-9292
Falcon Cara Graphite Rod
7' Medium Heavy
6'6" Medium fast
Contact: Joe DeNardo 219-775-1480
- Updated! Already, $3,403 has been added to the 2016 Classic pot! The R & B Bass Circuit is proud to pay back 100%. View the Payback page to learn how money is distributed and raised.
Minn Kota Maxxum
Contact: Larry Stanley 260-349-3444
- Don't miss out on extra opportunities to win cash and money! Check out the Bonus Money & Prizes page.
- Congratulations to Jeromy Antrup and Bear Griva for winning the Inaugural East Division tournament on Hamilton Lake with 17.37 pounds. They bested 41 teams. Their efforts scored them $713. Results can be viewed now, with more details set to come later this week.
- Congratulations to Dave Terry and Larry Stanley for winning the West Division opener on Lake Maxinkuckee. Not only did their 11.66 pound limit best the field and score them $713, but their 3.03 pound smallmouth was also the big bass of the day, winning them an additional $272. A full report will be made available later this week.
- Is your name on the Records page? No moment, or dollar, is forgotten in the R & B Bass Circuit's history.
- ProX Outfitters is offering 10% off all product in store or online. Promotional code: R&B 2016