South Division Opener
The inaugural event of the R & B South Division will occur on Saturday, April 28th at Lake Shafer.  Spring is a great time to fish the lake so expect nice bags of smallmouth and largemouth.

​​Registration will begin at 6:30. Please launch prior to registering. The 50/50 drawing and a pre-tournament meeting will occur at 7:15. 

​​Launch - Indiana Beach. The gate will open around 6:15 am.

Launch Fee - $10. The regular fee is $15, but Indiana Beach will be giving us a $5 discount ​​on the morning of the tournament. This launch fee will be collected by the directors during registration. 

Directions - Take NW Shafer Drive to E. Indiana Beach Road. Pass thru the gate and take the first left.  Follow this trail to the launch. View a map of the Indiana Beach Campground here.


Parking - After launching, please park your vehicle on the peninsula passed the registration table.  Also, please park your boats on the launch side of the peninsula - not on the docks that are on the creek side of the peninsula. 







Teams should bring nice bags of largemouth to the scales at Lake Manitou. 

Registration will begin at 6:30 am.

Launch - DNR landing on the east side of the lake off Country Club Drive. ​​​​ 
​​​


Other Tournament News

Bruce Lake - May 20th, 1401 N Lakeshore Dr, Kewanna, IN. $2 launch fee. Overflow parking will be at the DNR ramp. 7:30 - 2:30.

​​Registration will begin at 6:30 am. We expect multiple bags over 18 pounds to be brought to the scales. 

Lake Shafer - July 1st​​, Indiana Beach. $10 launch fee. 7:30 - 2:30

Lake Freeman  - September 1st, Bluewater Beach Park. No launch fee. 7:30 - 2:30

Lake Shafer - September 22nd, Indiana Beach. $10 launch fee. 7:30 - 2:30
General Information
​​Payback


Cost to participate is $70. Of that, $10 is paid back to the two big bass awards, 80% and 20% respectively. Of the remaining $60, 90% is paid back that day while the remaining 10% is placed into the Classic Pot. The growth of that pot can be followed on the Payback Page.

A regular season tournament pays back 1 spot for every 5 teams with a maximum of 10.

Registration

Registration will not begin more than 90 minutes before take. Teams are free to arrive beforehand and launch.

​​At least one member must be present for the pre-tournament meeting held approximately 20 minutes before take-off.

Rules


Participants are expected to know and adhere to all Rules.

No rule is more important to the R & B Bass Circuit than #9: Safety, good sportsmanship, and courtesy will be expected and enforced. Failure to comply may result in disqualification.

This will also be enforced during Registration and the Weigh-in. Please be conscientious of language during these times. Frequently, neighboring children attend and look at us in awe. Have a positive influence.

Absolutely no alcohol or illegal narcotics are allowed in the boat or during Registration & W​eigh-in. Anyone under the influence will not be allowed to participate that day or in future R & B events. If necessary, authorities will be called

Boat Order​

​Boat order will be determined by random draw for first 40 entrants, after which, teams will be numbered by order of registration. Any team who registers during or after the pre-tournament meeting will not draw for a number. They will be deemed the call boat.

Incentive Awards

Be sure to make yourself eligible for Bonus Money & Awards. Winners are responsible for becoming eligible and collecting. View the Bonus Money & Prizes page for details.

       Lake Shafer
      April 28, 2018
         7:30 - 2:30 ​​
       Lake Manitou
        May 5, 2018​
          7:30-2:30​