West Division Lake Maxinkuckee
June 7, 2020
The R & B Bass Circuit will respect expectations set by the DNR to not hold fishing tournaments on DNR owned or operated property until June 14.
Consequently, there will NOT be a tournament June 7 at Lake Maxinkuckee. Instead, there will be a "BASS CONFERENCE" and it will be held entirely on private property.
- Registration will take place at Robert Pereira's driveway (2 houses south of ramp - 324 West Shore Drive, Culver) beginning at 5am.
- Weigh-in will take place on Robert Pereira's dock.
- ALL teams are required to park at the farmhouse approximately .4 of a mile south of ramp.
- Plans to shuttle are in the works. It will involve riding in the back of a pickup truck with a maximum of 3 people.
- Teams traveling by the farmhouse are asked to offer rides to walkers in their boats. Please do not let them in the vehicle with you.
- This is NOT a tournament. It is a conference. "We're a group of friends out to see who can catch the biggest bass!"